Wednesday, May 23, 2012

More posts coming! "This I Swear!"

"Oh my darling, oh my darling, this I swear is true!"

  This I Swear
      By the Skyliners



Howdy!

  How is every one's week going? Just a few more days to go till the weekend! OK, so I'm sorry that I don't write every day like I know a devoted blogger should. I feel awful about it but sometimes life just interrupts my writing, which I guess isn't so bad ;)

  This might be kind of random but I thought that I would upload some old pics from about a year or so ago since I haven't had a chance to upload new ones. Hope that you enjoy and let me know what you think!

Adios!
Jessie Lou

P.S. Just realized that I have been talking to the 0 members as if there were 10, I swear I'm not crazy! Oh and I almost forgot, if anyone looks at my blog you should check out this vid on youtube,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E4B6ZOyHD0  I love the crackling sound of the record on the record player, it just gives me a warm and tingly feeling inside.





The picture above is a picture of me on the Fourth of July, I think that it was a couple years ago. Also my hair is very long, I just have a faux bob in all of these photos.



  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessie Lou, hank you very much for visiting Chronically Vintage. No need to implore me to come visit your site, my dear, I strive (whenever possible) to comment on the blogs of those people who leave comments that I publish on mine.

    Don't feel as though need to post every day, that's by no means necessary in order to have a great blog. Covering interesting topics, posting with some degree of regularity, interacting with your visitors, and sharing your knowledge and experiences are far more important ingredients for a winning site.

    Wishing you the very best with your budding blog,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the advice Jessica! Things are just getting settled here, so I am planning on posting tutorials, vintage cowgirl photoshoots, recipes that I have learned from old cookbooks that myself and my mom have as well as some from some chuckwagon cook offs that I have been a part of.

      Thank you for answering my comment, I really appreciate it! Be looking for me to comment on your posts and asking you vintage questions.

      Have a beautiful day!
      Jessie Lou

      Delete

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou