Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Catching Up

Howdy!

Here I am back to the world of technology! I haven't even been on the computer for a week, I feel so awful since I have tons of emails that need to be answered, I know what I will be doing atleast all day today ;)

So here's the news and happenings in my life!

1) I held a Bridal Shower for my future sister in law, it all turned out wonderfully! We used the Stage Coach Station at the Chisholm Trail museum, loved the western ambiance of the room and so did all of the guests. I will be posting pictures as soon as I load them to my trusty comp.

2) Planning out Etiquette lessons for my youngest brother's Highschool Homeschool Co-Op, should be a lot of fun! We already have atleast 5 students for that, can you believe they are all boys?! I think it's wonderful that they have an interest in cultivating their manners as young gentlemen.

3) And the last, we have more puppies! Australian Shepherd to be exact ;) They are young right now, but get in your orders because they won't last long!

That's just a few of the crazy things that have been going on in my life recently, although not all by any means! Now comes the rest of the wedding planning, here I come more late nights and rushing! But I love every minute of it so why complain?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, you do sound like you've been a busy lass for sure! How wonderfully sweet that you've had new puppies to keep you company lately. Not quite the same breed, I know, but we had a border collie named Shelby when I was a little girl and I will never forget what a bundle of constantly-herding-anything-that-moved energy she was.

    Thank you very much for your wonderfully nice comment on my wig reveal post, dear Jessie Lou, I wholeheartedly appreciate it.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou