Monday, September 16, 2013

Just Some Pinterest Love

Good morning y'all! Just thought that before I go out and start teaching my next riding class I'd post some things that I love on Pinterest. :) I just have to say that I was so skeptical, but now I love that site! It keeping my favorites tab shorter which is a good thing in my book. Also I'm so sorry that this isn't a "real" blog post. I've been wanting to write for a while but really haven't had the time. I'm hoping that here soon I will be able to write a little on fall vintage/modern cowgirl fashion, horse tack, etc. Until then, enjoy the post!

You can follow me on pinterest here. P.S. I am having problems getting a picture to load so that you can just click on it and head to the picture on pinterest. Soooo going to just load links to the different albums/pictures. If anyone knows how to do this and would like to give me advice then by all means contact me! ;) Thanks!



The Vintage Cowgirl Album on Pinterest

Modern Day Western Clothing on Pinterest

For The Home/Ranch on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou