Saturday, March 15, 2014

I LOVE MASON JARS!

I LOVE MASON JARS!


 I don't know if I have told any of you this before, but I'm absolutely obsessed with mason jars. There are so many crafts out there that I just can't wait to make them all :D See? Told you that I was obsessed! If you want to see some of the crafts that I'm talking about go to Pinterest or Etsy and just search mason jars. Here are some more that I found on Pinterest:

 
 
Is it just me or do these little glass jars just have the right amount of vintage, good food, ranch, farm, Grandma made it, hominess to them?
 
Hope that I gave you some food for thought!
Adios,
Jessie Lou
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou