Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Jean Review: Womens WRANGLER JEANS-Q-BABY

Howdy ya'll!

  I decided to do reviews on jeans and my personal opinions on them. Which ones are perfect for mucking out the stables, ultimate riding jeans, or blingy jeans to hit up the nearest rodeo or honky tonk on a Saturday night. So here is a review on some of my favorite jeans: Wrangler!!!!


Q-BABY
The STATS:

  • Midrise jean. It has a rise anywhere from 8"-10"
  • Comfort fit waist band.
  • Regular/Straight/Orig Fit
  • Relaxed Hip and Thigh
  • Boot Cut
  • Stretch

The comfort fit waistband means that the inner waistband is elastic! LOVE this! It means no more gaps when you are trying to ride, groom, or anything else that might involve a lot of motion or bending. These have to be one of the most comfortable pairs of jeans that I have ever owned! I have found that this jean works for competitions, just plain old pleasure riding or trail riding, working around the barn, going out for the night, the black jeans are amazing at the office, or just to lounge around in because they are just that comfortable! I guess I'm saying that I wear them all the time ;)

Check out the Wrangler site for Q-Baby's here! Wrangler Cowgirl Cut Ultimate Riding Jean Q-Baby

Have a good week ya'll!

Jessie Lou <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou