Friday, July 20, 2012

Etsy shop!

Hey ya'll!!

 So I just started my first etsy shop! It isn't much yet, but I'm hoping that it will be soon! I've got some amazingly cute western and/or vintage clothing that will be posted soon. As of right now I have a few pairs of Wrangler children's jeans for that special little cowboy or cowgirl in your life ;) let me know if there is anything that you would like to see in the shop and I will keep an eye out for it when antiquing!

  Be looking for more posts on the etsy shop, have a good evening!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LuvTheVintageCowgirl?ga_search_query=childrens+jeans&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_search_type=all&ref=sr_gallery_26


Adios!
Jessie Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou