Friday, July 20, 2012

Praying for Colorado!

Hello everyone,

  I'm sorry to bring this horrifying news to all of you this morning. I am literally in tears this morning, there was shooting at the midnight showing of the newest Batman movie in Aurora Colorado, 12 are dead and 50 are injured as of right now. I'm so worried about all of my friends in the Denver and Aurora area and praying that they are all ok.

  I'm praying for all of the victims and their families this morning, this is just simply devastating and I can't imagine someone doing something so awful.

Sending prayers Colorado's way!

Jessie Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou