Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Longhorns!

So just a quick note and a few pics that I had promised! My brother's girlfriend and I have been doing some landscaping around the our house, and thrifting a lot! So I've been terribly busy but wanting to post on here for the longest time. So here are the promised longhorn pictures from my trip to The Historic Fort Worth Stockyards! Wish I had taken more pics of all of the buildings but my camera went caput on me! Darn technology ;) Anyway, I hope that you enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou