Friday, October 5, 2012

22 Today! Can't believe it!

Wow....I'm 22 already?! All I can say is the last year went by waaay too quickly. Well hopefully I will be able to get some pics up of my birthday. I'm heading out to pick up my grandma so that we can make her famous scalloped potatoes. She has been making them since the 1950's and I just have to have them atleast once a year! So that's usually on my birthday. BTW, these scalloped potatoes are different than any other that you've ever had, there are hot dogs in it ;) love that part! And then for desert instead of cake is pecan pie...my favorite! I love pies and then pecan is the best out of all of them....although I do enjoy apple and pumpkin as well.

I will leave you with a few pictures from my past and present just for fun. I hope that ya'll have a good day!





 
When I was 8 years old.


My 17th Birthday.
 
My friend and I when I was 17. I already had a flair for vintage! This was a 1940's inspired outfit for a dance.
 


 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweet gal, we had a wildly busy long weekend here due to Canadian Thanksgiving and I'm just starting to really go to town on catching up on my blog feeds this morning, so I must apologize for not seeing this post a little sooner.

    Happiest (slightly) belated birthday wishes, dear Jessie Lou! May your year ahead sparkle and abound with every happiness and blessing in the world!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries and thank you so much hun! :) It was a beautiful day because I spent it with my family.

      Take care!
      <3

      Delete
  2. Thank you Kathleen for thinking of me on my brithday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou