Thursday, October 11, 2012

First Guest Writer and Model: Living Country Photography's Amanda Ebsen

Good morning!

  While I have biscuits baking in the oven I thought that I would introduce to you the first EVER Guest Writer and Model! Not only is she a beautiful and talented young woman, my best friend and someone that I look to all the time for advice, she is also the owner of Living Country Photography. Amanda is an up and coming photographer with a business comprised of mainly rodeo, fair, and livestock photographs. She is very artisticly talented, I love the way that she portrays the country lifestyle, and those that live it everyday. Her subjects involve the horses of Sand Wash Basin which are absolutely beautiful, country models, her own horses and cattle dogs, rescued animals, barrel racers, bull riders, landscapes, westernaires, and so many more! And adding to her photography portfolio she is also the official photographer for the Jefferson County Fair in Colorado. She has been my modeling photographer for several years now, and I'm so sad that we live so far away from each other now! I hope that you enjoy her photos and some of the future posts.

For more information on Living Country Photography please visit:
http://www.livingcountryphotography.com/aboutus.htm

Or for you facebook junkies like myself please "like" her page!
https://www.facebook.com/#!/LivingCountryPhoto

                       And here she is!

 
Photos by Living Country Photography:
 
 




 
Here is a little video that she made as well:
 


 
 





1 comment:

  1. Well don't I just feel flattered .

    lol love that how a country girl really dresses turned in to a Living Country Photography ad :P

    Thanks Jess! Miss you too I'm hoping to come visit soon.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou