Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Texas Women and Makeup



  Got to love Texas women! I've been astonished at how well they apply their makeup, how they do their hair, and their wardrobes are amazing! They really have a unique and stunningly gorgeous style.

  Living else where I always heard that Texas Women had freaky big hair and creepy makeup. Funny to find out that it is completely the opposite. These women are very beautiful and in a class of their own. So how did this bad rap of a rumor get started? Who knows? Probably from a jealous someone. I loved this article on this same subject, it's actually what made me decide to write a post and to share the link.





http://makeup101.wordpress.com/2012/03/09/texas-women-know-how-to-makeup/


  I believe that Ali Dee is a good example, but hardly the only one or the best. I was really trying to find some more "picture" examples but I couldn't find any.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou