Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Goin's on, Y'all.


Hello y’all! I’m just posting a few odds and ends that I have had saved on my computer. So sorry that I haven’t posted in so long! My mom was diagnosed with colon cancer, as I think that I have posted before. She has been going through surgeries, radiation and chemotherapy treatment since August and it isn’t over yet! We still have 4 more months of chemo to go. It hasn’t been easy but thank God for His goodness and for all of our friends and family. I’ve been taking care of her, the house, now I’m working taking care of my grandmother as well, and I’m down with a bad cold right before Christmas! 

  It’s just one of those years. So I figure that while I’m down and out I might as well write a little bit. Mom usually has my laptop these days, since it keeps her mind off of the pain, and I’m too busy to use it anyway. But she’s writing out Christmas cards right now, so I have a little time J
 
 
Oh so adorable! Idk if I've ever posted this before, so I'm sorry if I have! But it's one of my faves that I have saved on my computer.
 
 
I would love to have this bed :)

 
I just loved this :) so I had to share it! Please like facebook.com/AllThingsCowboy to hear more.

 
Anyone who has tried this didn't fair well ;) love this picture, the epitome of the vintage cowgirl!

 
Amen!
 
 
Hope that y'all have a wonderful and blessed Christmas! And Happy Holidays!
 
 
Jessie Lou
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou