Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pioneer Days at the Chisholm Trail Outdoor Museum

Howdy ya'll! Just thought that I would take a break and write you all a little note and add some pics. A couple weekends ago I was down at the Chisholm Trail Outdoor Museum with my family and friends for Pioneer Day. Friday was the school day, and Saturday was for everyone else. The amount of visitors that we had there, re-enactors, costumes, time period guns, and things for sale was amazing!!! I'm still reeling from all of the history! All I've got to say is this is my kind of life ;) Let me know what you think of the pics!












4 comments:

  1. You look amazing, like you've just walked off the set of Hell on Wheels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Harlow Darling! While I've never seen the series I have heard of it and seen pictures, this is one of my favorite periods!

      Adios,
      Jessie Lou

      Delete
  2. Your outfit is absolutely beautiful! It's redolent, in the loveliest of ways, of some of the clothing Jane Seymour wore on the TV show Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman (which was a beloved favourite when I was growing up).

    This looks like such a fun day, thank you very much for sharing some snaps from it with us.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Dr. Quinn! She has to be one of my western idols!

      You're welcome! I wish that you all were able to physically enjoy it with me!

      Adios,
      Jessie Lou

      Delete

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou