Monday, March 11, 2013

New Items in the Etsy Shop!

New Items in my Etsy Shop!

  So pretty happy! I sold 2 pairs of boots this last week, I'm getting more things up onto my etsy site and craigslist, might even start using Ebay...let me know your experiences with it if any!

  Just loaded a bunch of stuff onto etsy, going to load some retro inspired hats that I made along with earring holders that I'm in the process of making right now. Just need to paint them and then they will be up! Let me know if you want anything made custom, I will do it for ya no problem. Also, if you ask me to keep an eye out for a particular item eg. vintage, antique, etc. I will look for that and post it if I find anything.  


Men's Black Stetson Boots


 

 



 
 


 
 

 
 

 

 

 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. OMG! That book is so awesome! I have one that is from the Westmores. But this is simply fantastic!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's darling! The pictures and instructions in it are amazing. I love the pin curl sets.

      Delete

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou