Friday, June 8, 2012

Clothing Tid Bit

  Don't you just love these ladie's outfits? I adore them! It's such a tough but yet romantic look. Thank you to Cowgirl Kim for the beautiful clothes and these amazing pics, this gives me some ideas for my wardrobe. Once I get a little more settled and all of my clothes are unpacked be expecting to see some recreations of these outfits. Let me know what you think!

Adios!
Jessie Lou

P.S. For more information on Cowgirl Kim visithttp://www.cowgirlkim.com/shop/











No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou