Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hey ladies! I'm sorry that I haven't been online in the past few days, my internet hot spot died :( and now I'm sitting at Starbucks trying to check my email. I'm hoping to be on and posting again in the next few days to a week.

It's driving me nuts because I really want to post more! I just bought some reproduction dresses that I am revamping, I'm hoping everyone will love them when they are finished and I post pics.


Take care ya'll and I will talk to you soon!
Adios,
Jessie Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou