Friday, June 8, 2012

TGIF

  Yay! I have internet! I'm not a big fan of too much technology, but I do need a computer to talk to all of you lovely people! So I am happy to be back online. I hope that your week has gone well, you only have the rest of today to go until the weekend. I love Fridays ;)


  Well, I did get the sunflowers planted. Hopefully I didn't plant them too late! Atleast I feel like I got something done today. I hate days with a long to do list and you only cross off a couple things on that list at the end of the day. I hope that your day was fruitful!


  I believe that I will leave you with a pic of our dogs puppies, we believed that she was getting too old to have any more, but I'm so glad that she had this litter! They are so adorable! Take a peek.....Oh and I love how one pup is on sleeping on top of the other, they do so many cute things!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou