Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Just for kicks ;)




Hey ya'll! Just wanted to post some things that I saw...oh and I was playing around with my webcam the other day. The pics I took aren't very good quality, but it was fun anyway!


My bangs are rolled and curled under for this. Got to love pincurls, winged eyeliner, and red lipstick! Oh and don't forget the bandanna!

Told you the quality was awful.

Just bein silly.

Everything looks better in black and white.

Can you say Rockabilly?! :)


 


Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou