Friday, February 1, 2013

Lovin You Is Fun Valentines Day Fashion

           <3 Lovin'You Is Fun <3
 
 
(I don't own this photo.)


 
 
 
Howdy ladies! Got any plans for Valentines Day yet? I think I'm going to play it by ear, being single myself I think I might just go and spend it with my horses. My gelding's name is Cowboy, so I guess that's a pretty legit way to spend Valentines Day, with my "Cowboy" haha! Shhh...don't tell anyone that they are horses ;)
 
 
(I don't own this photo)
 
 
 
 
So, tell me seriously, do any of ya'll have a cute cowboy, farm boy, or just plain ol' country boy that has captured your heart? Recently, or have ya'll been together or married for a long time? No matter if he is country or a horse (which is my story ;), or if you are spending the day by yourself, here are some fashion ideas that I had.....
 
 


 
 
Is it just me or does Marikka Nakk just scream romantic? I love the Spanish/Western flavor that her line has, some of the tops and skirts show just a little too much for my taste, but I love the lines and flow of everything. I could definitely wear some of the skirts with no problem!
 
 
I could go for these boots anytime (except for the fact that they are pink...I don't really wear pink lol)...but it just makes sense to wear these on Valentines Day! Look at the hearts! <3 Got to love Tony Lama!
 
 
 
This would be a good choice for me whether I'm outside with the horses (sure would hate to get it dirty though, wouldn't like to use a brand new shirt! lol), going to a movie, having friends over, etc. You can find this at Baskins.
 
 
Ooohhh or this dress from Ranch Style!!!!
 
 
 
Well, that's all for me right now darlin's! I hope that your Valentine's Day is a special one!
 
Lot's of love,
 
Jessie Lou
 
 

 
 
 
 
"As long as there's stars over Texas, darlin' I'll hang the moon for you...."
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Well you know my valentines story. Not single but not going to get to spend it with my cowboy either. And even my horses are to far away. Gotta love the college life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really precious regarding your horse (wonderful name, BTW). My husband and I tend to be pretty romantic (perhaps even a touch cloyingly so sometimes to those who are not dyed-in-the-wool romantics themselves) all throughout the year, so we don't generally go "all out", so to speak, when February 14th rolls around. Like yourself, we'll be playing things by ear. I'll wear red and/or pink for sure, whip up some extra sweet treats, play my favourite vintage love songs all day, and make sure I get Tony a cute little Valentine's present or two.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou