Saturday, September 8, 2012

*NEW* In the LuvTheVintageCowgirl Etsy Shop!

Hello ladies! Just thought that I would post some of the new items in my etsy shop LuvTheVintageCowgirl! Right now I only have the shop set up to ship and sell to the United States so if you are interested in one of my items and you are living outside of the U.S. let me know and I will change it for you. :)

Also, most of you do not know that I was homeschooled. As a homeschooled teen age girl I often went to dances that required modest dresses, I will be selling some of those dresses on etsy and ebay soon so if any of you are interested or know of anyone that might be give me a holler! :D Some of the dresses did not any alterations, and some did. So you might see some that I altered myself, and other's may only need a little bolero jacket or shrug to cover the shoulders if you so desire. Anywho, let me know ladies! Hope you enjoy!

To see my etsy shop visit: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LuvTheVintageCowgirl

Love this dress! It's a Vintage Wedding Dress from the 1960's I'm thinking?




 
Or this Vintage Mauve Bridal Party Dress. Brides Maid or Maid of Honor dress maybe?
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou