Monday, March 18, 2013

These Boots Were Made For Dancin'

Howdy gals!

  Here's the last on country/western dancing. What sort of boots should you wear to go boot scootin? Personally I prefer a leather soled boot, no rubber or anything with too much tread. All of that will keep you from sliding around on the dance floor which is really what you want.

  I like Stetson boots because the leather soles on those are so nice, and they are really comfy too. Sometimes I wear my Ariats, even though they don't have leather soles on them. They are so comfortable that I could dance all night in them. But still the rubber sole does make things a little more difficult.

  If you buy a brand new pair of leather soled boots, you will prob slip in them just walking. I suggested that you go outside onto some concert and scrape your boots on it. That will give you little scratches on the bottom that will most def keep you from slipping while walking.

Any questions on buying or wearing boots? Leave me a comment and I will get back to ya!

Adios!
Jessie Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou