Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Favorite Items on Etsy


  Honestly, I think that I have waaay too many favorite items on etsy. I love to look through the shops and add things to my favorites, and I just don't think that I can keep all of those to myself! So every favorite items on etsy post will include atleast one of the following: one blouse-jacket,etc. one skirt-jeans-dress-etc. one jewelry item, one non-jewelry accessory, and one book or miscellaneous item.

P.S. I wish that I could buy them all!!!

Adorable! I remember wearing these shirts when I was little, of course they were hand me downs or thrifted. Not much has changed and I still have the same taste! You can find this at GoodLuxeVintage


Would love this for dancing in the summer! Imagine that with some cute boots, maybe some Corral or Ariat? This is from BetaBoutique .
 
Cowgirl jewelry doesn't get any better than this! featherpick
 
I just bought one of these from her in a chocolate brown. I'm loving it so far! These are great for any of your vintage or re-enactment outfits...or just plain to keep that long country girl hair of yours out of your way! That happens to me a lot ;), just sayin! aprilsbag
 
I think I'm in love! With these boots! lol thecherrychic
 
I am absolutely obsessed with Zane Grey and Louis L'Amour books! Especially the antique hard backed ones. TheVintageLibrarian
 
This is the coolest! Who doesn't love homemade ice cream? brixiana
 
I hope that you enjoyed these! I sure did, I can sit on etsy ALL day long. I'm not kidding, I've done it!
 
Adios,
Jessie Lou
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou