Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cute Cowgirl Mani Tutorial! Perfect for the Summer Rodeos!




I LOVE this tutorial!

This look is perfect for you girls that will either be competing in the summer rodeos or will be attending them. These are completely different than your traditional mani, plus when the other girls ask you where you had your nails done you can tell them that you didn't spend a dime ;) you are just that artistic!

Thought that I would share this vid with all of you, maybe you gals will be more artistic than myself ;) I just seem to get things a little gloppy, maybe I'm using the wrong nail polishes, idk. Good luck and I'd love to see your results! If you want to post a picture onto my Facebook, my Twitter, or if you want to go old school then email me at thevintagecowgirl90@gmail.com Hope to hear from you soon!

Adios,
Jessie Lou

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, now these nails are a rootin', tutti' blast if ever there was one! My first thought is how they'd be perfect to wear to Calgary Stampede (Canada's largest annual stampede). I used to live in Calgary (for a couple of years) and the stampeded always fell during the week of my birthday, so I guess if I wore nails like this to the stampede, they'd be to celebrate both things! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Howdy!
Thank you so much for commenting on The Vintage Cowgirl blog! I answer each and every comment.
If you comment and follow my blog and you are the owner of a blog I will surely follow you and comment on your blog!

Again thank you and I hope that you have a beautiful day!

Adios,
Jessie Lou